Today we had an expert game designer come to our school and teach us about how to create video games that could be used on an iPhone, iPad , or computer.
Being a game designer/creator would come with it’s merits.
- You get to use your imagination on a daily basis.
- It can bring in a lot of money from being hired or earning from your own game release.
- You are using your brain as you have to be good at maths and physics.
- You can work from home, in your own hours
- You are creating material that is fueling addictions.
- You are at risk of leading an unhealthy life style.
- Software is very confusing
- You can lose your social life.
So after our visit I don’t think game creating would quite be my calling.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>